Did you know that our keto cookies are more than just a delicious snack? Whether you're looking to add some extra crunch to your favorite dessert, or to create a tasty keto-friendly treat, our cookies are the perfect addition to any recipe. We'll show you some of our favorite ways to use our cookies, from crumbling them over ice cream to adding them to your morning smoothie. So why not get creative and see what delicious treats you can come up with?
1. Let cookies thaw out, break them into small pieces by hand or by pulsing them in a food processor. Be careful not to over-process the cookies, as you want to end up with small cookie crumbles, not cookie dust.
2. Add Naturally Keto-licious cookies to the oven on 350º for 5 minutes to add an extra crunch. Break them into small pieces by hand, or placing the cookies in a plastic bag and crushing them with a rolling pin or by pulsing them in a food processor.
Chocolate Ice Cream Crumble Delight
- 1 pint keto-friendly ice cream (we love Rebel Chocolate Chip)
- 1/3 cup Naturally Keto-licious cookie crumbles (1 cookie)
- Optional toppings: fresh berries, chopped nuts, coconut flakes
- Take the pint of keto-friendly ice cream out of the freezer and let it soften for about 5-10 minutes.
- While the ice cream is softening, prepare the cookie crumble by crushing the cookies into small pieces. You can do this by placing the cookies in a plastic bag and crushing them with a rolling pin or using a food processor.
- Scoop the softened ice cream into a mixing bowl and fold in the keto cookie crumbles until evenly distributed.
- Transfer the ice cream mixture into a container with a lid and freeze for at least 1 hour or until firm.
- When ready to serve, scoop the keto cookie crumble ice cream into bowls or cones and add any desired toppings such as whipped cream, chopped nuts, or chocolate chips.
Enjoy your delicious keto-friendly dessert!
Coconut Parfait with Key Lime
- 1/3 cup of Naturally Keto-licious cookie crumble
- 1 cup of unsweetened keto-friendly yogurt (we love Rebel KETO friendly yogurt Coconut)
- 1 cup of mixed berries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tbsp of keto-friendly sweetener (optional)
- 1 tbsp coconut flakes
- In a small bowl, mix the keto cookie crumbles with your keto-friendly sweetener (if desired).
- In a separate bowl or jar, spoon a layer of coconut keto-friendly yogurt at the bottom.
- Add a layer of mixed berries on top of the yogurt.
- Sprinkle a layer of cookie crumble mixture on top of the berries.
- Repeat the layers until you reach the top of the jar, finishing with a layer of berries, cookie crumbles and coconut flakes on top.
Enjoy your delicious keto-friendly parfait!